Montag, 31. Oktober 2011

The End of Vegan MoFo 2011


So this is my last MoFo post for 2011.

I want to thank you all for doing such a great job, I bookmarked so many gorgeous recipes (and I will comment them as soon as I tried them myself), added so many creative new blogs to my feed reader and found so many inspiring ideas. Gosh. I will be busy 'til next year's MoFo, I think. There were so many brilliant recipes out there and I will still rework some of your MoFo posts to make sure I did not miss anything.
I had so much fun doing this MoFo and I want to thank all my friends and family that told me about their regional traditions and specialties.
Thank you so much for allowing me to use your recipes and for helping me to realize my MoFo theme!

To all readers: Thank you so much for reading, commenting and sharing my recipes. I was so glad some of you liked my mofoing. I just realized that I made it 4 times to the daily round up which fills me with proud. I have no words for the gratitude I feel.

I mentioned I would love to host a German Christmas traditions string in English, if there is anyone interested in reading? Otherwise this blog will switch back to usual German again.

Now the announcement some (12  "contestants") were waiting for:
The winners of my Advent Calendar Giveaway are: *drumroll*


Pfeffi
Jeni Treehugger
Amey



Thank you all for playing plus your super sweet comments, I would love to send one to all of you but sorrily I am not exactly rich. I will contact the winners within the next hours/days.

Now let's have a short look at my MoFo dishes. I hope you enjoyed my Germany theme.

I wave "goodbye", see you all next year!





 



Kommentare:

  1. I would definitely love to read about German Christmas traditions on your blog.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. So glad to have found your blog, Cara! Please count me in as 1 vote for a string of English Christmas posts! My German is terrible (okay, I don't even speak one word of it) and you wouldn't want me to struggle reading it now would you??!! :) Much love! xox

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Ooooh, danke dir!!!! Ich freue mich ja so, dass Pfeffi auch mal was Tolles gewinnt :D

    Deine MoFo-Beiträge waren klasse und die Idee mit den regionalen Rezepten wirklich toll :)

    Hoffe, du machst so weiter, auch wenn kein MoFo ist.

    Liebste Grüße
    Pfeffi

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. hihihi - danke daß du meinen blog unter den "grossen" angeführt hast *gg* - ich hab genau 8 leser laut blogger *ggg* aber ich find es schön, daß ich dich dank mofo gefunden hab bzw. du mich! :-D glg smilla

    AntwortenLöschen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.