Sonntag, 16. Oktober 2011

MoFo Round Up 2

Heyho!

It's already the second sunday and I am so glad to be part of this "movement", I see so many great things in my blog reader these days and I just want to show you a small compilation of the ones that leaped to my eye.

I am looking forward to the second half of Vegan MoFo!





I totally loved the idea of these squash circles!





again Smilla got me, don't these Viennese croissants look absolutely amazing?



I found another onion lover, and us onion lovers have to stick together for sharing recipes.
Delightful.



I became a pesto lover when I was a teenager, visiting a boarding school with an Italian cook. Pesto pasta was the very best thing they offered and even though I never managed to persuade our cook Conchetta to give me her recipe, I am trying nearly every new pesto recipe I can get - Green Cat's arugula pesto will be definitely among them and it sounds really delightful!




these peanut butter chocolate pillows Andy from in my vegan life made me add "Vegan cookies invade your cookie jar" to my Christmas wish list, don't they look fabulous?





I am her fan, forever. Cara from fork and beans is the most creative kitchen artist I've ever seen.
Visit her blog. Now.




These Japanese pancake sandwiches jun from smoochpanda made look so awesome, I want one. Right now.




This beetroot prosciutto from spade & spoon sounds absolutely amazing! The colour is downright awesome. I have to get a dehydrator, soon!



These cinnamon rolls from the dorm room kitchen look so amazing (feeling like Pawlow's dog right now)! I definitely will try them. And the photo's gorgeous, too.



These satay skewers from Veganitäten are downright awesome. The entry is in German but I guess google will help you with that. 

Kommentare:

  1. I tried the delicata squash circles (and posted about them today!), and they're SO GOOD!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Cara, you are some serious sweetness for that post. Thank you for the really kind words! It brought such a smile to my face :) And ALL of those posts sound so good--I want those croissants and cinnamon rolls...NOW.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. @Kelly
    thanks for your review :)

    @Cara
    you do some downright amazing stuff and everything looks absolutely fantastic! You do earn all these compliments :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. thanks for mentioning me again :-) now that i know you love onions, maybe i'm going to share something with onions in november for you ;-)

    AntwortenLöschen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.