Donnerstag, 13. Oktober 2011

MoFo Survey

I found this survey on la vida vegga and thought it might be fun to answer these questions, too, so here we go.*



A is for Avocado: How do you like yours prepared?
I love Chloe Coscarelli's avocado pesto. But they are still so good eaten raw with salt and lemon juice... Cannot decide what's better.
B is for Bread: Regardless of nutrition, what is your favorite type?
Depends on the dish that it is served with. But I guess it must be ciabatta or some kernel bread, or baguette or.... 
C is for Chocolate: What is your favorite kind currently?
Anything with nougat. And not too dark. But I love Zotter chocolate, too (they make great soy milk chocolate).
D is for Doughnuts: You might not currently eat them, but what kind do you fancy?
Oh, I love those I made yesterday for vegan MoFo, even though they are no real doughnuts. I usually don't eat them as vegan versions aren't quite common over here, but I prefer simple ones, with sugar or chocolate coating. 
E is for Egg(plant): How would you like yours prepared?
What a question! Babaganoush, of course!
F is for Falafel: Yay or nay?
tripple YAY! (with babaganoush ;) )
G is for Groceries: Where do you purchase yours?
I enjoy visiting "my" farmer's market or small vegetable shops, I even buy lots of stuff in several small whole food stores. Sometimes I order online.
H is for Hot Beverages: What is your favorite hot drink?
Definitely chai latte (I must have some sirup left!)
I is for Ice Cream: Pick a favorite flavor and add a fun topping.
No topping, plain vanilla ice cream. 
J is for Jams or Jellies: Do you eat them? If so, what kind and flavor?
My mother made me some strawberry jam and (!) green tomato jam. These are delicious, but usually I am not into jams at all. 
K is for Kashi: Name your favorite Kashi product?
never heard of them ^^
L is for Lunch: What was/is yours today?
You can look it up, it was veggie stew ;)
M is for microwave: What is your favorite microwave meal/snack?
I don't own a microwave and I never missed it. 
N is for nutrients: Do you like carbs, fats, or proteins best?
I guess I go for carbs.
O is for oil: What kind do you like to use?
Lots of different oils: peanut, olive, sesame, linseed, canola, walnut, flavored olive oils (rosemary, bay leaves, chili,...) 
P is for protein: How do you get yours?
I don't care about that, I sometimes think I'll even get too much.
Q is for Quaker: How do you like your oats?
in a bread ^^
R is for roasting: What is your favorite thing to roast?
parsley root - so delicious!
S is for sandwich: What’s your favorite kind?
I like raw smoked tofu slices, mustard, fried onions, tomato, salad, cucumber
T is for travel: How do you handle eating while traveling?
I usually try to get a place where I am able to do my cooking. And I bring snacks, sometimes I only manage to get plain salads or french fries, but that's okay, too. 
U is for unique: What are some of the unique foods that you like?
I don't know. I like parsley root, maybe that's weird. But sometimes it already seems to be weird to like veggies and fruits at all... ^^
V is for vitamins: What kind do you take?
those Veg 1
W is for Wiener schnitzel: Do you ever recreate this traditional Czech food?
Honestly this is Austrian not Czech (even though it is served over there as well, I live on the Czech/Austrian boarder).
Over here in Germany this is like one of the most common vegan convenience products, but I never recreate this at home.
Y Have you taken this survey? I love surveys - honestly :)



*I love these, I do them on facebook all the time ^^

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.