Mittwoch, 31. Oktober 2012

Overview - MoFo Book Challenge 2012

I really enjoyed this year's MoFo - even though the last days were very stressful and I totally lost track of following what all the other bloggers came up with. I will catch up within the next weeks and link the posts that delighted me the most on my Pinterest board. 
Next year I will have more posts prepared so I can use my spare time to follow all the great bloggers around the globe and to have a few days without the necessity to cook, write and photograph.

Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts, I hope to see all of you again next year!










Letters back to Ancient China by Herbert Rosendorfer
Ancient China-Bavaria-Dumblings with Dark Beer Sauce







Lochnagar by Lord Byron
Shortbread (without palm oil)









#3
I re di Girgenti by Andrea Camilleri
cannoli siciliani

Illuminatus! by Shea and Wilson
Hagbard Celine's Apple Pie


Elefanten weinen nicht
Mrs. Sedlack's 'Instead of Rabbit' roast










#6
The Voice Imitator by Thomas Bernhard
Deconstructed Potato Soup








#7
Poff the Cat or When we Care by Hartmut von Hentig
Marbled Cat Sugar Cookies






The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger
The Catcher in the Rye Bread Soup








#9
Abdias by Adalbert Stifter
Baklava


The Solitude of Prime Numbers by Paolo Giordano
Vegetable Antipasti with Arrabiata Pull Apart Pizza Bread






Luciano de Crescenzo 
Ancient Greek 'Honey' and Sesame Fritters









Berlin Blues by Sven Regener
Fried Potatoes












#13
Pigeons on the Grass by Wolfgang Koeppen
Sauerkraut Cake&Leberkäse






Charlie and the Chocolate Factory by Roald Dahl
Willi Wonka's Chocolate Mushrooms







#15
The Ugly Duchess Margarete Maultasch by Lion Feuchtwanger
Vinschgerl





#16
Rafik Schami
Almond Halva filled Dates









#17
Watership Down by Richard Adams
Swedish Style Carrots with Almond&Parsley Pesto






#18
Ulysses by James Joyce
Kidney Bean Spread








#19
A Time in Xanadu by Lars Gustafsson
Swedish Apple Cupcakes



The Confusions of Young Törless by Robert Musil
Potato Bread Sticks with Pesto and Tahin Yogurt Sauce


The Discovery of Slowness by Sten Nadolny
Eggplant 'Schiffchen'


Candide by Voltaire
Potato and Butternut Soup


Brother of Sleep by Robert Schneider
Kornspitz 









The Neverending Story by Michael Ende
Baked Apple








 #25
Already the Air Smells of Snow by Sarah Kirsch
Chestnut Spread


Jean-Paul Sarte& Simone de Beauvoir
Hot Apple Juice and Nougat Cookies


Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte
Raisin Scones with Sweet&Spicy Sunflower Seed Spread










 #28
The Black Spider by Jeremias Gotthelf
Chocolate Spider







The Sandman by ETA Hoffman 
Eyeball Pot









The Vampyre by John William Polidori
Garlic Soup with Cheesy Bat Crackers


Frankenstein by Mary Shelley 
Custard Brain with Cherry Blood Sauce

Kommentare:

  1. Ganz großes Kino!!! Aber bitte verrat mir mal, wann du mit den Vorbereitungen angefangen hast!:-D

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. ziemlich genau ne Woche vorher, hatte aber auch nur 5 Sachen fertig, von denen ich dann 4 verbloggt habe (und drei davon gleich in der ersten Woche...)
      ich hab aber am Wochenende teilweise 4-5 Sachen gemacht, um dann unter der Woche etwas mehr Luft zu haben

      Löschen
    2. OmG - ne, das mit dem Wochenende habe ich versucht, aber ich hatte eh immer soviel übrig... Das hätte ich nicht geschafft - essensmäßig. Naja, ich werd schon meinen perfekten Zeitplan entwickeln. Umsetzung ist dann wieder was Anderes! :-D
      LG, Momo

      Löschen
    3. ich hab letztes Jahr (damals komplett ohne Vorbereitung...) schon gesagt, dass ich das mal vorbereiten muss, aber ich war bis Mitte des Monats halt mit anderem beschäftigt und danach erstmal im Urlaub, also wars wieder viel zu viel Stress... hab ja auch auf den allerletzten Metern nochmal die 31 gerissen, wobei ich den Harry Potter Beitrag vergessen und dann doch noch gestrichen hab, sonst wärens tatsächlich 32 gewesen, aber das ist dann auch zuviel des guten ;)
      vielleicht mach ich dafür nächstes Jahr ein Harry Potter Thema ;)

      Löschen
  2. Congratulations on finishing this year's Mofo! I really enjoyed your Mofo posts this year (as well as last year). It reminds me how much I miss good books too. I bookmarked several titles from your posts so hopefully I can get around to read them some day.

    I hope I could get back in the fun next year :)

    ps. btw, if you didn't have a chance to see my recent tweets, I posted my 9 month belly photo. my belly is huge!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. oh wow, I did not check my twitter for a while so I really did not see the photo by now...
      I guess you cannot wait to see little J :)
      And I am really anxious to know which name you chose :)

      Löschen
  3. That brain is absolutely disgusting! ;) I planned on having posts pre-written for VeganMoFo but I didn't manage to do so. And I got stuck on #19 :( Well, not bad for a first-timer either! It was fun MoFo-ing with you.

    AntwortenLöschen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.