Dienstag, 16. Oktober 2012

Things I loved last week - VeganMoFo Round Up #2

I know I am terribly behind with my round up, but this week I was not able to keep up with your posts. Still I did not manage to read all of them and by reading I mean scrolling through them in my feed reader...
So maybe I missed really stunning posts, but still I have a small selection for you:


Rosemary Socca with Roasted Eggplant - K's Veg Recipes
Speculoos Pudding - leaves&flours
Peanut Butter Cups - Food With Heart
Chickpea Flatbread with Roasted Cherry Tomatoes - keepin' it kind
Vegan French Toast - Vedged Out
Zeljanika - Veganise This!
Hazelnut and Chocolate Tart - Fiekefatjerietjes
Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chips Cookies - snickerdoodle chronicles


Please visit my Mofo2012 board on Pinterest to find a whole list of posts that I loved!



Kommentare:

  1. Thanks for the mention of my blog with the peanut butter cups recipe I posted!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. thank you for sharing this gorgeous recipe :)

      Löschen
  2. Thanks for mentioning my Zeljanika! I'm getting a bit behind with blog reading too, it's so hard to keep up.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Aw thanks for mentioning me! MoFo has been so fun!

    AntwortenLöschen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.