Sonntag, 7. Oktober 2012

Things I loved so far - Round Up #1

Wow the first week of this year's MoFo is already over and I discovered so many gorgeous things, I really do not know where to start. Great blogs, great recipes, beautiful pictures and interesting themes, I could sit the whole day in front of my feed reader and browse the world of vegan food.

But this wouldn't be a round up, if I posted 5000+ entries, so here we go.

posts I loved:

Cookie Dough Covered Strawberries -this is what I eat vegan
Onion Rolls - Blake bakes
Tofu in Plum Jam - Follow the Vegan Way
Pizza Men Get no Mercy -  the Common or Garden Vegan
F*ck yeah, it's Fall-Cocktail - Get Sconed
Better Than Nutella - Twoodledrum
Cherry Truffles -  Dada Vegan
Vanilla Poached Pears with Chocolate - V K Rees Photography
African Squash and Peanut Soup -  Down Home Vegan
Bruschetta wirh Lentils - Plantaardigheidjes (Dutch)
Chocolate Marzipan Nut Cake - Go vegan be happy
Black Bean Spread - Voras Vegan Way
Healthier Tiramisu - Food and Blood


favourite themes I spotted so far: 

The Walking Fed at That Pain in the Ass Vegan
Star Wars Cookbook at Geeky Treats

I love around the world themes and by now I found three (if you know another one, please let me know!):

Around the world in 20 days at Veganise This!
Around the world in 80 plates at Three and a Half Vegans
A Culinary World Cruise at Einfach vegan leben (German)


I cannot wait to see what next week brings, if you want to follow my favourites, check back next Sunday or follow me on Pinterest (and don't forget to link your MoFo board in the comments below!)

Kommentare:

  1. Great round up, there are a few things here that I'd missed but I'm super glad to have found! The Walking Fed is probably my favourite theme this year too.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I cannot wait to see what she comes up with next! This is so much fun!

      Löschen
  2. Hey Cara,
    there is another "around-the-world-MoFo-Blogger: Katy from New Zealand: http://tofu-never-screams.blogspot.co.uk/
    Kind regards, Momo

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I thank you for including my blog into your links! <3

      Löschen
  3. Du bist super ! Ohne dich wäre ich NIE auf http://geekytreats.wordpress.com/ oder http://thatpainintheassvegan.blogspot.de/ gekommen :D

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. ich hoffe ja ich finde noch ein Hipsterthema für dich ;)

      Löschen
    2. Ich bitte dich, du musst doch nicht immer Hipster-Sachen für mich raussuchen. Die finde ich schon selbst.

      Löschen
    3. Es ist ja eher so, dass die mich finden ;)
      und dann gebe ich sie gerne weiter

      Löschen
  4. ohh ich freu mich!! danke fürs verlinken und toll, dass dir meine rezeptidee gefällt :D

    ganz liebe grüße!!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. ich finde ja Marzipan wird total unterbewertet ;)
      seh ich viel zu selten beim MoFo!

      Löschen
    2. hmmmmmm... vll lässt sich da ja was machen ;)))

      Löschen
  5. Thanks for including me! Great list, I'll have to check some of your links.

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Thank you for including me in your links! Love your theme as well!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Also I'll take any suggestions for dishes from where you live!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. last year I had an all Germany theme, maybe you find something you like :)

      Löschen
  8. Wow, danke fürs Erwähnen, das freut mich sehr! :-)
    Liebe Grüße! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Uh, dankeschön. Ich hab gar nicht gesehen, dass eines meiner Rezepte dabei war.
    Ich freu mich immer über deine Buch-Posts, du bekochst nämlich ziemlich oft Bücher, die ich gelesen habe und richtig gerne mag... ^^
    Und die Fotos sind so schön.. Das "Brot" mit dieser Füllung muss ich unbedingt mal ausprobieren.
    Alles alles Liebe,
    Nora ^.x.^

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Thanks for the shout out! I hope you try the onion roll recipe!

    AntwortenLöschen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.