Montag, 9. September 2013

Monday MoFo Roundup #1

I am a bit lazy when it comes to following this year's MoFo. There is so much going on at the moment - I hardly find enough time to write my own MoFo posts and as there is no possibility to follow all the blogs out there by feed, I might miss really great stuff, but I hope I will be able to catch up. Instead of my favorite posts, I will promote some of my favorite blogs that also take part in this year's Vegan MoFo:

First of all I would love to mention a few my fellow German/Austrian bloggers, because I follow them anyway and appreciate that they are taking part in this year's MoFo:

Vegan in Berlin is doing restaurant reviews around Berlin - I am jealous, I guess this really is the place to be when you are vegan
Veganer Keks has some beautiful pictures and really gorgeous looking recipes
Foods and everything - I love this blog for the really great photo artwork!
Cookies&Style - another blog with totally awesome photography - perfect recipes and a really lovely blogger
MamaMia offers a very playful view on food - a really good read!


Plantaardigheidjes is a blog from the Netherlands which I first discovered through last year's MoFo - and I really enjoy Dani's writing
Crafty Mochi - June and I met through Mofo two year's ago - she has a very unique way of cooking and crafting
Mandee is doing a theme that I was also thinking about: MoFo favorites from the last years - and it is a pretty good read, I cannot believe how many gorgeous recipes I missed!
The vegan kitchen of Dr Caligari  is one of my definite favorites in this year's MoFo - I always stated that Italian food is the best food - so I am glad that there is an Italian blogger taking part and the recipes and pictures are downright gorgeous

1 Kommentar:

  1. awww thank you for the mention! :)
    Mofo favorites from previous years is a great theme! I might try that in the future. I have made a few dishes from previous years and most of them became part of my regular menu. Lots of inspiration. I've learnt a lot from fellow mofo-ers too.

    AntwortenLöschen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.