Montag, 2. September 2013

Vegan Zombies #2



I always loved those cooking games like Diner Dash - even though it seems to be one of the most stupid game concepts ever - you only have to repeat the same clicks over and over again - as fast as you can. But still I find it kind of addictive. 
As there are billions of games like this out there (seems I am not the only person who loves these games...) I also found one featuring zombies: Zombie Burger!

I don't think it is one of the best restaurant games, but still you might spend a few funny minutes serving zombies bloody hotdogs, disgusting soft drinks and creepy burgers.








Here are my ingredients for the patty (I also added minced garlic and chili after taking the picture)






garnished with tomato slices, lettuce, vegan cheese (Wilmersburger Kräuter), barbecue sauce, red cabbage and gherkins, serve with beer and zombie movie!





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.